Bloody Mary Recipe
Bloody Mary is a classic drink that is often seen as a hangover cure. However, we think it is just as good to drink the day before. Below you will find our recipe!
- 40 ml Vodka
- 120 ml Tomato juice
- 20 ml Lemon juice
- 10 ml Simple syrup
- 2 drops Tabasco
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Celery salt
- Black pepper
- Pour vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice and syrup into a shaker.
- Add Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce. Our measurements above are a good guideline, but try to find a good balance that you like.
- Add a few pinches of celery salt some black pepper.
- Fill the shaker with ice and put on the other shaker part.
- Gently turn the shaker back and forth. The idea is not to shake the drink as it would make it a little airy and frothy. You just want to turn it back and forth to mix all the ingredients and to cool down the drink.
- Strain the drink into an ice-filled glass and garnish with a celery stick.
The syrup is made with equal parts sugar and water (1: 1).
Really good 👍
It sounded a bit weird with syrup, but it turned our great!