Bramble is a very good and popular drink with a sweet and sour blackberry taste. Basically, the drink is a Gin Sour topped with blackberry liqueur. Bramble was created in the mid 80's by bartender Dick Bradsell at Fred's Club in London.
- 50 ml Gin
- 20 ml Blackberry liqueur (Crème de Mûre)
- 30 ml Lemon juice
- 20 ml Simple syrup
- 1 Blackberry
- Pour gin, lemon juice and simple syrup into a shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake until cold.
- Fill a glass with crushed ice.
- Strain the drink over the ice.
- Top with blackberry liqueur.
- Garnish with a blackberry and a lemon wedge.