Chengdu Schnaza Recipe
Chengdu Schnaza is a delicious and fruity drink with a slight sting from ginger. The drink was created at the Swedish restaurant Surfers and this is their original recipe.
- Cut the ginger into small pieces and put in the shaker together with the mint.
- Add gin and muddle until the ginger has softened.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Dry shake the drink (without ice).
- Add ice and shake until cold.
- Double strain into a glass.
- Garnish with a piece of mint and/or ginger.