Fizzypop is a drink that tastes like Sweden's most popular candy. Some call them Bubblizz, others Fizzy Pop. Whatever you call them, this drink recipe you've been looking for!
- Fill a glass with crushed ice.
- Add vodka, bubblegum syrup and lemon juice.
- Add 7 Up and stir gently.
- Add ice to fill the glass.
- Carefully top with blue curaçao.
- Garnish with Fizzy pop candy.
The secret sauce in this drink is without a doubt the bubblegum syrup from Monin. It tastes almost exactly like the Fizzy pop / Bubblizz candies as it is, only much sweeter. The other ingredients are used mostly to balance the flavors, increase the liquid & alcohol volume and to make the drink visually more appealing. The syrup is non-alcoholic.
If you want a completely non-alcoholic version of the drink, you can replace the vodka with about as much 7 Up, and use a non-alcoholic blue curaçao syrup instead of a liqueur as in the recipe.