Frozen Strawberry Margarita Recipe
Frozen Strawberry Margarita is a very popular summer drink. As the name reveals, it is basically a classic Margarita with strawberries mixed with ice.
- 30 ml Tequila
- 20 ml Triple sec
- 30 ml Lime juice
- 20 ml Simple syrup
- approx. 150 g Frozen Strawberries
- approx. 100 g Ice
- Salt the rim of the glass by rubbing a lime wedge on the outside of the glass and then dipping it in salt.
- Pour tequila, triple sec, lime juice and simple syrup into a blender.
- Add approx. 150 g frozen strawberries and 100 g ice. The recipe may need to be adjusted based on which glass you intend to serve the drink in, as well as which consistency you prefer.
- Mix everything to a slush consistency and pour into the glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry.