Kahlúa Sour Recipe
Kahlúa Sour is something as unusual as a sweet and sour coffee cocktail. But do not be put off by the strange combination. It's actually really good. Even for those who are not so fond of coffee.
- 50 ml Coffee liqueur
- 25 ml Lemon juice
- 20 ml Simple syrup
- 20 ml Egg white
- Recommended coffee liqueur
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker.
- Before adding ice, dry shake the shaker thoroughly without ice so that the egg white foams.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake again until cold.
- Strain into a glass and garnish.