Lumumba is a warm and delicious drink that's perfect for terrible fall days or chilly winter days. The drink is also available in a cool version where you simply replace the hot chocolate with cold. It is also common to use rum or amaretto instead of brandy as in this recipe.
- Boil water and pour into the glass to pre-heat it.
- Make hot chocolate.
- Prepare the cream. It should be lightly whipped.
- Pour the hot water out of the glass.
- Add brandy (or rum if you prefer) and top up with hot chocolate. Leave some space in the glass for the cream.
- Carefully pour the cream on top.
- Garnish with grated chocolate.