Moscow Mule Recipe
Moscow Mule is a classic and simple drink with the fresh taste of lime and spicy ginger. Since ginger beer is a big part of the drink, it is important to choose one that you like. For this recipe we used a ginger beer from Fever-Tree. Would you like to make a non-alcoholic version, it is fine to just skip the vodka.
- 40 ml Vodka
- 20 ml Lime juice
- 150 ml Ginger Beer
- Pour vodka and lime juice into a glass or copper mug.
- Fill the glass halfway with crushed ice.
- Add ginger beer (not to be confused with ginger ale) and stir gently.
- Fill the rest of the glass with ice.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and a sprig of mint.
I don’t usually like ginger, but this has become a new favorite. Thanks!
So simple and so good!! 😋