Saffron Collins Recipe
Saffron Collins is a fresh and festive version of the classic drink Tom Collins. Perfect for Christmas occasions.
- 50 ml Gin
- 20 ml Lemon juice
- 20 ml Saffron syrup
- 50 ml Club soda
- Start by making the saffron syrup. Instructions can be found here.
- Pour gin, lemon juice and saffron syrup into a shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake until cold.
- Strain the drink into an ice-filled highball glass.
- Add soda and stir lightly.
- Garnish with an orange zest.
great saffron drink!