Singapore Sling Recipe
Singapore Sling is a very tasty and fruity gin cocktail that was created over a hundred years ago by Ngiam Tong Boon who was a bartender at the Raffles Hotel in Singapore.
- 30 ml Gin
- 15 ml Cherry liqueur
- 10 ml Bénédictine D.O.M
- 10 ml Cointreau
- 120 ml Pineapple juice
- 15 ml Lime juice
- 10 ml Grenadine
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- Recommended cherry liqueur
- Heering Cherry Liqueur
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake until cool.
- Strain into an ice-filled glass (preferably with crushed ice).
- Garnish with pineapple and cherries.
It’s a damn lot of ingredients to buy. Worth it though, tastes amazing!
My favorite drink!