Sodapop is a very tasty and popular drink.
- 4 cl Sour apple liqueur
- 2 cl Blue Curaçao
- 2,5 cl Simple syrup
- 3 cl Lemon juice
- 4 cl 7 Up
- Blue soda bottle candy
- Pour the sour apple liqueur, blue curaçao, simple syrup and lemon juice into a shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain the drink into a glass of crushed ice.
- Add 7 Up and stir gently.
- Garnish with Sodapop candy.
If you do not have a shaker, you can use a glass jar with a lid, or mix the ingredients directly in an ice-filled glass. However, we recommend that you shake the drink for best results.
The sugar syrup is made with equal parts sugar and water (1:1).