Sour Skull Recipe
Sour Skull is a good and really tasty drink. The original comes from the Swedish restaurant Pinchos. This is our version that is intended to mimic the taste of the Sour Skull candy as much as possible.
- 2 cl Vodka
- 2 cl Sour apple liqueur
- 1 cl Strawberry liqueur (Crème de Fraise)
- 4 cl Lemon juice
- 1 cl Simple syrup
- 12 cl Fanta
- Sour skull candy
- Fill a glass with crushed ice.
- Add all the ingredients except the strawberry liqueur.
- Pour the strawberry liqueur on top and leave the drink without stirring.
- Garnish with Sour Skull candy.