Strawberry Caipirinha Recipe
Strawberry Caipirinha is a very tasty and fruity drink. The drink is just like a regular Caipirinha but with strawberries, which makes it a wonderful summer version of the Brazilian classic.
- 50 ml Cachaça
- 1/2 Lime
- 20 ml Sugar
- 3-4 Strawberries
- Cut the lime into four smaller pieces.
- Put the lime pieces in a glass and add sugar.
- Muddle the lime to get the lime juice out and to dissolve the sugar.
- Add 3-4 strawberries and muddle them as well.
- When the sugar has dissolved and there are no large pieces of strawberries left, fill the glass with crushed ice.
- Add cachaça and stir.
- Garnish with a strawberry.
If you do not have cachaça available, you can use a light rum instead. The balance of the flavors is easy to adjust to your own preferences by adding more lime or sugar.