Twister is a tasty and fruity drink, inspired by the Twister popsicle. The ice cream has a taste of lemon, strawberry and pineapple, which are flavors that fit perfectly in a wonderfully refreshing cocktail. The idea for the drink Twister originally comes from the Swedish restaurant Pinchos. This is our interpretation.
- 50 ml Lemon vodka
- 50 ml Pineapple juice
- 20 ml Lemon juice
- 20 ml Simple syrup
- 1 Strawberries
- 1 Twister Ice Cream
- Lemon vodka substitute
- Put a normal-sized strawberry in a shaker and muddle it to get the fruit juice out.
- Pour lemon vodka, lemon juice, pineapple juice and simple syrup into the shaker.
- Add ice and shake the drink cold.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Fine strain the drink into the glass.
- Garnish with a whole Twister ice cream in the glass.
If you do not have any lemon vodka at home, regular vodka works well. If you want to make the drink a little more refreshing, you can top it with a splash of club soda or 7 Up/Sprite.