Whiskey Sour Recipe
Whiskey Sour is a classic and very popular drink that is said to have been created as early as 1870. Our recipe gives the cocktail a perfect balance of all the ingredients and flavors. Try it for yourself and tell us what you think in the comments below!
- 50 ml Bourbon whiskey
- 30 ml Lemon juice
- 20 ml Simple syrup
- 20 ml Egg white
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Add all the ingredients to a shaker.
- Dry shake (without ice) so that the egg white foams and mixes better.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake again until cold.
- Strain your Whiskey Sour into a glass and garnish in any way (usually the drink is garnished with a cherry and a lemon wheel).
The syrup is made with equal parts sugar and water (1:1).